Admiral Media is always looking for talent who love what they do and want to develop themselves. We are no clock watchers: we want to achieve something and enjoy to do what we do.
Right now we are looking for a data scientist who wants to join our small team in Torredembarra, Tarragona. See the detailed job description below.
Data Scientist in Marketing
– fluent in SQL, R, Python, BigQuery
– experience using data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker or Qlik
– fluent in English (speaking & writing)
– machine learning
– Knowledge in intermediate statistical analysis (e.g. funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, correlation, and regression models)
– You are highly passionate about data, with creative problem solving abilities.
– The ability to answer complex questions and translate insights into actionable recommendations and communicate to non-data stakeholders.
– Excellent communication, organizational skills and attention to detail.
We are looking for a highly engaged person who wants to understand new developments in the mobile advertising industry and takes ownership of projects & coordinates with the marketing team.
Partly remote work is possible.
Admiral Media is a fast growing mobile app marketing agency based in Torredembarra, Tarragona.
Founded in June 2019 we run user acquisition campaigns for multiple international corporations and startups based in Germany, Canada, South Africa, UK, etc. & even got nominated as the app marketing agency of the year at the App Growth Awards of App Promotion Summit Berlin 2019!
Our job is to deliver exceptional performance marketing on digital marketing channels to help our clients outperforming their competitors, grow internationally and win more happy users for their apps.
We also host the famous event series GrowBoat.io to connect founders and experts from the mobile app industry.
What we are looking for:
Mobile Apps create a ton of data & we need a data wizard who can help us understand and interpret the data that we collect on behalf of our clients.
We need support with data analysis using the power of SQL, R, Python, Big Query, Tableau or similar tools to automatize the collection & cleaning of data but also making it accessible with visualization & dashboards.
This is a fulltime role in our office in Torredembarra. Partly remote work is possible!
What you will do:
– Automate data collection & cleaning (ETL)
– Build & automate reports & dashboards in Tableau
– Create ad hoc analysis on demand to understand user behaviour, marketing optimisation, performance of creatives, incrementality of our marketing campaigns & much more
– Build machine learning models to predict retention, LTV or purchase behaviour of users
– Ideate new reports and analysis to be one step ahead of other advertisers, gain more traction internationally and win new customers for our clients’ apps
– Continue developing our analytics stack and machine learning models
After on boarding and proven excellent fulfillment there will be opportunities to work remotely.
Apply with your English CV now: firstname.lastname@example.org