CREATIVE EXCELLENCE: HOW WE HELPED ALPHASKULLZ SELL OUT THEIR NFT COLLECTION AND MAKE OVER 1 MILLION $
NFTs EXPLAINED IN 20 SECONDS
Think of NFTs as digital goods that can be traded and sold for profit like paintings, collectibles, rare stamps or even limited edition running shoes but with HUGE advantages over traditional goods :
- No middleman, and very little competition : NFTs can remove intermediaries, simplify transactions, and create new markets
- No shipping or storage cost : Assets tokenized into an NFT can be easily and efficiently transferred to anyone across the world
- No certification or permits required : Anyone can invest in NFTs
- No imitations or fakes : NFT ownership is secured by a blockchain, and is more transparent than traditional art
But in order to succeed, building up hype around the launch is critical.
GET THEM WHILE THEY’RE HOT
NFT maker AlphaSkullz approached us to create a hype campaign for their NFT collection launch with Twitter as the primary channel. It was a global campaign, with the decision to select the geographies resting with us.
When we took over, Twitter followers had barely reached 3000.
We created Twitter campaigns across various geographies, using multiple targeting options like Keywords, Topics & Handle-lookalikes. Geographies were selected based on market-research for countries with highest NFT acceptability.
Within 5 weeks, we helped the client reach 50,000 followers . Twitter was also used as a channel to grow the Discord membership up to 11000 people.
At this point, we were tasked with generating leads for the upcoming launch, and were successful in generating over 2000 wallet connects in 2 weeks when the NFT was announced.
Post NFT launch, we helped the client with conversion campaigns to sell NFTs via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Quora, Reddit and CoinTraffic.
Within 1 month, we were successful in selling 100% of the NFTs worth over a million dollars, with ROAS of over 500%.
If you (just) build it they WON’T come
You don’t want to produce NFTs that don’t sell out on day one.
Think about it like the PS5 vs the Xbox one launch. Microsoft’s console was available everywhere, but people rarely bought it, and when they did, they just paid retail price. Sony’s PS5 sold out pre-launch and went for hugely inflated prices on marketplaces like eBay. As a matter of fact, it is still difficult to find a PS5 in 2022 and demand is still sky-high.
Successfully launching NFTs is very similar.
If you’re already in the process of creating NFTs, you need to generate hype, followers and engagement on social media and discord to look appealing to NFT buyers on a global scale.
Without that, you may end up looking unattractive to the NFT audience, thereby lowering the floor price of your NFTs.
This will also damage your reputation and make future projects very hard because people will think that your creations are not desirable.
ADMIRAL MEDIA IS HERE TO HELP YOU SELL OUT
Successfully navigating the NFT market can be extremely tricky. Technical difficulties, scammers and other unforeseen complications are unfortunately common occurrences.
We are here to help you:
- Strategize the promotions
- Identify best channels to advertise
- Identify top geographies for promotion
- Identify best audiences across each channel to advertise
- Get you whitelisted across platforms for advertising in various countries
- Connect with top NFT influencers to help promote your NFTs
- Create and run paid campaigns to quickly scale up your project
- Boost follower base, engagement and drive conversions for your NFT sales
Book a meeting below!
In summary, we devised a strategy with which we are able to successfully promote the client’s struggling NFT collection. When using the right strategy and the right creatives, we have been able to leverage Twitter and Discord as the most efficient channels.
“Thanks to Admiral Media’s Web2.0 performance marketing expertise we were able to scale our NFT mint sale to an extend we wouldn’t have expected.”