- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (preferred), 4:3, 1:1
- 2.5 MB max file size.
- File type: JPEG (preferred), JMP, PNG, WEBP, or GIF
- If the logo is included, it should be very subtle.
- Title Character Length: recommended maximum of 50 Characters (more may be truncated).
- Branding Text: 30 character maximum.
DO'S & DON’TS
Image Best Practices:
- Use an image where the subject of the photo is
- Looking into the camera
- If you are using your ad to sell a product, be sure to include that product in the image
- Photographs usually win over cartoon characters
- Images without text usually work better
- Images of animals are usually getting higher
- CTRs, check if it is true with your filter selection
- Recommend images with people
- Close up images are usually more engaging
Title Best Practices
- Use keywords that speak directly to products and services being sold
- Qualify audience: such as “senior”, “singles” etc..
- Use a list to create familiarity with the user and set an expectation of the post click experience
- Ask a direct question of the user to pique interest and pre-qualify the audience
- Provide a trustworthy but definitive benefit statement about the content, product, or brand
- Tell a story with a dangling resolution to draw the user in
- Use bandwagoning to call out the audience and create fomo
- Use low-commitment language to supplement bigger actions
- Use a clear call-to-action to drive user intent