Sail, with values!
- Listening enables us to develop ourselves and our team because
- A person that is listening will be able to have better conclusions and therefore make better decisions
- Working with the Admiral is a partnership: if we listen well we will not only hear but understand your challenges
- We often hire people challenging their technical skillset, but what is far more important is passion
- If you are passionate about your work and daily challenges you can develop any technical skill
- A colleague who is passionate about his or her job will deliver greatest results
- If you are passionate about your work you will share your motivation and knowledge with your colleagues and clients
- If you are passionate about your job you will drive things home
- We love people how love to be the first in new developments, new technology: early adopters are often the innovators
- If you love driving things home you love owning a process end to end: you care about the result!
- We encourage people to fail and stand up: we do not micromanage, we want our team to deliver and learn from failures
- Collaboration drives team spirit, between ourselves as colleagues but also with our clients
- We encourage our team to share knowledge and enable others: enablement drives innovation because people who understood a problem or new development will continue asking more questions!
- If we collaborate we will listen better, will develop more passion for our own work, and will drive things home
- We will enjoy our work if we follow the values above
- If you enjoy your work you will deliver the best results
- A joyful day at work will increase joy at home
- We encourage our team to take time off, and enjoy time with friends and family
As you can see – all of our company values play an individual role but are tied together as well. We strive to perform and enjoy our work as a team and pass this enthusiasm on to you. At Admiral Media, we believe that our core business values should be shared with our customers.