Apple’s iOS 14 is changing the advertising industry once and for all. You must be familiar with this by now and much likely confused about the ton of information out there. In the past week, we prepared the first-ever SKadnetwork report with real data but thought there are many things not properly covered yet. Or at least the report is quite a lot to read and digest.
This is why we spent days and days following the updates and announcements from almost all tech giants out there including the lovely Apple, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Google…
Just like you did, we asked a ton of questions such as:
- What are the new IOS 14 privacy updates changing?
- What’s the real impact on tracking & reporting?
- Am I going to pay more to get fewer results?
- What is SKAN or SKAdNetwork in general?
- Is Facebook gonna support that? Is Twitter supporting SKAN?
- What will happen with opt-in or opt-out users? What’s the difference?
- How will each network report & attribute and how is this different from MMPs reports?
- Can I do retargeting campaigns?
With all these questions on our heads, we decided to take this new SKAdNetwork nerdy term alongside the other new terms and look into them, we got our hands dirty by reading the long SKAN documentation, running IOS 14 tests, analyzing the SKAdNetwork report for different advertising channels.
We combined all this knowledge, densed it down into one SKAdnetwork master map that will answer all your questions and we will keep it updated. Please let us know if there is anything wrong, not yet updated, or unclear, and reach out if you are looking for help to navigate through all this! The Admiral got you covered.
Share the knowledge and help others get valuable information! Click on the image to see it in full resolution.