Frequently Asked Questions
How to advertise on Snapchat discover?
The Discover section exists just below the stories of your friends or those people to whom you have subscribed to on Snapchat. You can see these ads once you are finished with watching all of the stories from your friends or subscriptions, or you can manually scroll a bit down and open them one by one. People find it fun to watch them discover sections of Snapchat. So, it can be a good place to advertise on if you’re going to advertise on Snapchat. It will bring awareness about your brand to the audience.
The ads in the discover section of Snapchat can be a series of images or videos (3-20). If you want to make your ad feature on the Discover section, then you must meet the following requirements:
- The logo to be used in the pic or video has to be of the extension .PNG
- The resolution of the logo has to be 993×284 px
- The type of image to be used must be .PNG
- The resolution of the image should be 360x600px
- Title of the story can be up to 55 characters (including spaces)
More from our FAQs: